Eksitus

Prominent
Apr 28, 2020
Hi,
For a while I've been experiencing this kind of behavior on my lenovo yoga (ryzen model). Yellow part is where it has internet connection, orange part is the correction of test's false data, (where the graph is perfectly flat there is in fact no connection)

gp8FrEY.png

The same behavior occurs on my home WiFi, previous WiFi setup and multiple WiFi outside my home, the only way to use the internet is to plug the ethernet cable.
I have tested exaxtly the same laptop model I have access to and it shows the same behaviour.
I updated all the drivers from lenovo's website and reinstalled network adapter multiple times.
I tried reattaching network card and swapping it with different model with no outcome.
Recently I discovered the same behaviour persists while listening to music using bluetooth headphones.

Any idea what could help?
Maybe can you can recommend network card supported by my laptop I can buy?
I'm really desperate to repair this flaw because it makes any voice chat or remote desktop connection impossible (especially managing a VM)
Thanks in advance for any help!

Driver I'm running:
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-530-14arr/81h9/81h90046pb/pf15czdb/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Networking%3A Wireless LAN

WzgZDg9.jpg
Lt6V9X3.jpg

Eksitus

Prominent
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, I'll try this shortly. Concerning INTEL AC9260 wireless card, are you sure is it compatible with my laptop? Because I'm completely lost when it goes to compatibility of network cards, all I can see is them having different pin layout