Lenovo z2 plus wobbly home button

Wrick Daz

Honorable
Mar 31, 2015
So, i just brought a Lenovo z2 plus seeing the antutu benchmark of the phone. I brought it from Amazon India..
This is the link: https://www.amazon.in/Lenovo-Z2-Plus-Black/dp/B01FM7HV34/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1507095947&sr=1-1&keywords=z2+plus

As the title suggests I have a problem.. Its been 10 days I got the product with no issues except that the home button seems a little loose or wobbly. The product has 200 days of warranty left, So my question is:
Should i go to the service center and give them the phone if they can fix it ? Or the home button is wobbly in other z2 plus phones? It is also the fingerprint sensor come home button. i fear that some day the button could come out of its place. I want to root the phone but it will void the warranty and if the home button comes out after rooting I have to spend my own money to fix it.
I don't want a replacement from amazon because the new phone they send could have other issues as many people have already rated bad to the phone.
Help me out guys...

Ralston18

Titan
Home button being "loose" may or may not be normal.

Take the Lenovo z2 to the service center.

Let them evaluate the button and hopefully fix it, via warranty, if necessary.

But, before doing so, try to find and check a few other Lenovo z2 phones. See if the button is the same on those phones.

Your weapon is "knowledge". Otherwise the service center may simply say "Oh!. That is normal."

Wrick Daz

Honorable
Mar 31, 2015
That is what I am asking.. If any of the z2 plus users can help me just by saying whether is it normal or not .. I dont know anyone till now who has a z2 plus in our area...

ASK THE COMMUNITY