Solution
Hello guys
I have a z580 laptop with i7 3632qm and 8gb ram and I want to upgrade my ram to 16gb it is possible?
Thanks
Officially the laptop supports 8GB of RAM max, but 16GB of RAM is recognized in the BIOS and in Windows.
By the way, adding more RAM does not increase the performance of the laptop...unless you are using apps that can benefit from that amount of RAM.
Upgrading to a SSD improves the laptop performance.
Hello guys
I have a z580 laptop with i7 3632qm and 8gb ram and I want to upgrade my ram to 16gb it is possible?
Thanks
Officially the laptop supports 8GB of RAM max, but 16GB of RAM is recognized in the BIOS and in Windows.
By the way, adding more RAM does not increase the performance of the laptop...unless you are using apps that can benefit from that amount of RAM.

Solution
Feb 22, 2021
I upgrade it to ssd
I use it for programming it would do massive increase in performance for emulator and programs it use a lot of ram
Thank you very much

TRENDING THREADS