Lepa watercooler any good?

Devastator609

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
Hello I just bought a pc off my cousin and it has pretty good components in it but the cpu cooler is a lepa aqua changer 240 I looked up the reviews and their pretty mixed he's had it for about a year now should I replace it or should I trust it with not leaking?

Solution
I mean, its not a bad cooler at all but the question is if its been maintained within that year of use. As long as none of the tubing has any damage then just buy some rubbing alcohol (Anything 90%+ works 99% is the best) and you could use anything from a coffee filter to non static paper towel and clean off the old thermal paste and reapply some new one and it should work just fine. Make sure the fans are working properly and don't have any dust or damage done to them though. But if everything checks out it should be all good. Have fun with that new PC!

AceIccey

Reputable
Jan 22, 2016
I mean, its not a bad cooler at all but the question is if its been maintained within that year of use. As long as none of the tubing has any damage then just buy some rubbing alcohol (Anything 90%+ works 99% is the best) and you could use anything from a coffee filter to non static paper towel and clean off the old thermal paste and reapply some new one and it should work just fine. Make sure the fans are working properly and don't have any dust or damage done to them though. But if everything checks out it should be all good. Have fun with that new PC!

Solution