Question Less fps and underperformance. after booting up with "disk checking"

Jan 21, 2021
My pc was like fine. I got my new hardware and stuff, it was fine for a few days, (New motherboard new GPU, new CPU,) . everything was fine for a 5 days and then suddenly when I was booting up to windows it said something about "disk checking" I usually skipped that when booting up, but this time I forgot to, so it did the disk check and booted into the windows sad face ):. which is bad, and next time I booted up I had less fps in pretty much every game. The Minecraft world I had a day ago when I was never getting less than 165FPS, now I even go under it and I can't even pass 100 sometimes. So As I said I resetted all my hardware like twice now. This is pretty much what happens to me. This is my 4th time changing my motherboard,cpu,gpu. after a few days this is what happens. I reset my OS windows 10. It is still the same. The only hardware I didn't change is SSD, RAM, PSU.. can someone help me. Can corruption in SSD cause this?

Sorry about my bad English
It would be nice if someone helped.

Please write a full answer and don't be like DID U GET THE LATEST DRIVERS. I obviously did. i did the simple things. i tried everything. everything is up to date. TEMPS ARE FINE. EVERTYHING IS UP TO DATE. it d be nice if someone helped me.
Specs :
RTX 2070 ASUS ROG
i7-9700k
16gb corsair vengeance ram
Samsung Evo 860 SSD
750W PSU gold SEASONIC
Gigabyte z390 Pro wifi motherboard

Last edited: