[SOLVED] Less fps in certain games like csgo, valorant etc with newly added rx 580 and powersupply

Apr 18, 2020
So yesterday i put together my new parts for my old pc. Previously i had a gtx 760 and 350 watt powersupply, these i changed into a 750 corsair cx750m and a rx 580 pulse 8gb graphics card. The problem i am experiencing is less fps in games with a more dominant cpu usage, csgo valorant, etc, here i used to have consistant around 160 fps now i get between 140 and 100 with it constantly dropping inbetween these ranges. But in warzone and overwatch i get way better fps than before, from 60 to almost 130.
Cpu i5-4460
Gpu rx 580
Psu corsair cx750m
Ram 10gb of ddr3 (dont know brand or anything)
Motherboard, since this pc was prebuilt idk the mb, the model of pc is MSI Nightblade B85C-017EU so maybe you can help me figure it out.
Storage 2gb west something hdd.
The actual issue is why am i getting less fps with a newly changed gpu and psu. Please help.
PS: pc is pretty old like 5 years or so, excuse the bad english and yes the psu makes a horrible noise when playing. If you guys need any more info i am happy to provide.

Solution
Hi!
I think you already know about how to run an app with a specific graphic card since you were an Nvidia user. If not, let me explain: There's a feature, that lets you run an app with a specific graphics card. So for example, if I want to run Chrome with an Nvidia graphic card instead of the integrated card(which usually is Intel HD Graphics) you just need to right-click the program and then hover the Run with graphics processors>High-performance Nvidia processor. You can also get the option to use the High-Performance Nvidia processor on every app(global setting).
This feature will let you run an app with your RX 580 Pulse 8gb(your graphic card).

My thought: some games are running with your integrated graphic card instead of your...
Apr 18, 2020
Havent changed any graphics settings in any games since the change.

I removed all nvidia drivers and installed all recommended drivers with amd radeon software.

Apr 18, 2020
Hi!
I think you already know about how to run an app with a specific graphic card since you were an Nvidia user. If not, let me explain: There's a feature, that lets you run an app with a specific graphics card. So for example, if I want to run Chrome with an Nvidia graphic card instead of the integrated card(which usually is Intel HD Graphics) you just need to right-click the program and then hover the Run with graphics processors>High-performance Nvidia processor. You can also get the option to use the High-Performance Nvidia processor on every app(global setting).
This feature will let you run an app with your RX 580 Pulse 8gb(your graphic card).

My thought: some games are running with your integrated graphic card instead of your dedicated graphic card(they probably have the auto-select option turned on).
Since I'm an Nvidia I'm not sure if it works the same on Radeon graphic card, but I think you can google how to automatically open an app with AMD graphics card.
Here's a video that I found that might be useful.

Hope your problem get's solved!!
-Andrew

Solution