letter layout (modification problems with letter and scrlt..

Mouse

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

Dear all,

Am struggling to get my latex letter layout as I want it, the normal
letter layout puts the closing box quite centered, but I would like it
to be outlined left or right, but cannot manage to get it working.

Alternatively I used the scrlttr2 package, but that seems to create a
line with the address details (which is underlined) besides the normal
address, this line I would like to remove, but can't find any option for
it, neither do I find the code to redefine. I would like the
"fromaddress" to outline like with the normal letter class, so
raggedleft but the box outlined on the right. (The code I use is
provided below)

Many thanks in advance,

Mouse

\documentclass[paper=a4,parskip=full,fontsize=12pt,pagenumber=false,fromalign=right,subject=afteropening,subject=titled,DIN]{scrlttr2}

\begin{document}

\setkomavar{fromaddress}{addr1\\ addr2\\ addr3}
\setkomavar{fromname}{Name}

\begin{letter}{Department \\ Mega Corp \\ Big City}

\opening{Dear ...}

Par 1

Par 2

\closing{Yours sincerely}

\end{letter}
\end{document}

Mouse

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

Sorry, this is obviously a wrong group, made a mistake. If you know the
answer however feel free to help out.