Lettering in game screwed up

kdogg

I have NFS:pU and all the lettering in-game is screwed up.

System:
Athlon XP2400+
512Mb RAM
Gainward FX5700 w/ driver v. 6.14.10.6177
Various drives
WinXP non SR-2

What can correct this problem?

>I have NFS:pU and all the lettering in-game is screwed up.

NFS:pU has this issue with Nvidia cards. Also Nvidia cars
have so many oddball screen sizes thant NFS:pU can't show all
of the 32 bit modes.

Like Jeff said NFSPU has issues with nvidia cards. If I recall, setting
anisotropic filtering to 2x or 4x may fix the fuzzy text.

KDogg <friday69@pacbell.net> wrote in