[SOLVED] Lexmark e232 problem with install second motherboard

Oct 1, 2019
Hello colleagues,

I have Lexmark E232. When i was printing normal, next day the printer stop recognize by the computer, nor USB nor Parallel.
I've try 4 different laptops and pc's to connect the printer with 3 diff usb cable, lpt cable and lpt to usb, but with all of them is the same.
I can print Test page from the button of printer!

I've buy another one printer and try with change motherboard, but is the same problem with two ports.(the person from, which i've buy the printer told the printer working and the lpt port working)

I want to know if Lexmark has that problem, or anybody have the same problem? (it is old model printer, BUT it is Very Strong!)

Where can be the problem in the motherboard, it says that have some connection to the board with pc, but cannot recognize?
Is it some of the chips?

Do we can install LAN port to that board?

Board model : Lexmark 12-00469-00D

Regards,
Georgi

Solution
Hello colleagues,

I have Lexmark E232. When i was printing normal, next day the printer stop recognize by the computer, nor USB nor Parallel.
I've try 4 different laptops and pc's to connect the printer with 3 diff usb cable, lpt cable and lpt to usb, but with all of them is the same.

I've buy another one printer and try with change motherboard, but is the same problem with two ports.(the person from, which i've buy the printer told the printer working and the lpt port working)

I want to know if Lexmark has that problem, or anybody have the same problem? (it is old model printer, BUT it is Very Strong!)

Where can be the problem in the motherboard, it says that have some...
Hello colleagues,

Where can be the problem in the motherboard, it says that have some connection to the board with pc, but cannot recognize?
Is it some of the chips?

Do we can install LAN port to that board?

Board model : Lexmark 12-00469-00D

Regards,
Georgi

Why would you buy a working printer and then try to swap the system board instead of just using the working printer? Any printer can stop working, it's not just a Lexmark issue. I'd just get another working printer unless you want to try another system board. There are hundreds of available used printers if you want to save money, including those with Ethernet ports.

Solution