Lexmark X6170 Printer does not print. I think Spooling Pro..

I have Lexmark X6170 Printer. Whne I try to print. It will print 1 page ,
then it goe into Deleting Print JOb, but gets stuck. I can't print anything
anymore unless restart.
I called Lexmark, they say it is some kind of Spooling Problem. Dell does
not want to help me usless I pay $40.
Can anyone help?
Please.....
--
kingbasso

Disconnect Printer from PC. Uninstall and reinstall.
www.coribright.com