LF building plans to Fort Zindernuf of the Beau Geste movier

I am looking for building plans of the Fort Zindernuf from the Beau
Geste movie. Does anyone know or have any. I know Conte had the
playset available for 1/32 scale but I have never seen it live. If
anyone has the Conte playset and may want to sell it I might be
willing to buy that. I am thinking of building one in 6mm scale and
15mm scale. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. I know also
there is a similar one on the Red Shadow adventures at Warflag.
TIA!

I found out it is Practical Wargamer Sept 1991 so if anyone has that
issue and they want to sell it to me please let me know.
Thanks!

Estarriol

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

"markthree" <sanders6203@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>I am looking for building plans of the Fort Zindernuf from the Beau
> Geste movie. Does anyone know or have any. I know Conte had the
> playset available for 1/32 scale but I have never seen it live. If
> anyone has the Conte playset and may want to sell it I might be
> willing to buy that. I am thinking of building one in 6mm scale and
> 15mm scale. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. I know also
> there is a similar one on the Red Shadow adventures at Warflag.
> TIA!

They are in an old issue of Practical Wargamer, ummmm offhand I don't know
the issue number, sorry.

--
estarriol

"markthree" <sanders6203@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> I am looking for building plans of the Fort Zindernuf from the Beau
> Geste movie. Does anyone know or have any. I know Conte had the
> playset available for 1/32 scale but I have never seen it live. If
> anyone has the Conte playset and may want to sell it I might be
> willing to buy that. I am thinking of building one in 6mm scale and
> 15mm scale. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. I know also
> there is a similar one on the Red Shadow adventures at Warflag.
> TIA!

I have the Conte playset ( which I don't want to sell) and the fort is HUGE.
Has to be at least 30x30 inches.

Mark,

If you haven't found something useful for the fort, please email me.

I make custom terrain, and would consider trading for some 6mm stuff.

Bo Mathews

markthree wrote:

> I am looking for building plans of the Fort Zindernuf from the Beau
> Geste movie. Does anyone know or have any. I know Conte had the
> playset available for 1/32 scale but I have never seen it live. If
> anyone has the Conte playset and may want to sell it I might be
> willing to buy that. I am thinking of building one in 6mm scale and
> 15mm scale. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. I know also
> there is a similar one on the Red Shadow adventures at Warflag.
> TIA!

TRENDING THREADS