Discussion LF new monitor need advice!

Sep 21, 2019
I had recently bought my first decent monitor (so i though) a Asus tuf vg27aq but the thing has so many reverse ghosting its almost unplayable even with overdrive at 20-60 still too much of reverse ghosting...

Now i am thinking of returning my monitor and buying a new one but for the love of god i dont know what to choose theres soooo many monitors and im a total monitor rookie...

specs id like.. Gsync / 144hz / fast response time / 1440p / 27inch with a budget of around 500 euros (520$)

id like as less a possible ghosting (is this even possible) ?

any monitors you guys can advice ?

kaehligj

Prominent
Mar 15, 2018
This Asus monitor does in fact have a fast response time of only 1mS, which seems to be the recent anti-ghosting standard on monitors.

I am quite sure you have played around with all kinds of settings to rid off this problem.
How do you connect the monitor ?
And which graphics adapter do you have ?

Sep 21, 2019
This Asus monitor does in fact have a fast response time of only 1mS, which seems to be the recent anti-ghosting standard on monitors.

I am quite sure you have played around with all kinds of settings to rid off this problem.
How do you connect the monitor ?
And which graphics adapter do you have ?
i actually have been playing around with all the settings but have found out that alot of people having the same issue with the same monitor.

With the included displayport cable and by graphics adapter you mean my gpu ? An rtx 2070 super