Question LG 32UL750-W vs 32BL75U-W – Same product?

Jun 11, 2019
I recently came across listings for the LG 32BL75U-W (hereinafter "the BL"). On LG's website, their only acknowledgment that this product exists is a manual. Curiously, said manual makes mention that it is also for the LG 32UL750-W (hereinafter "the UL"). However, I can't find anything online that compares the two products or even any detailed specifications of the BL. The manual is not very informative.

There is MUCH more info available online about the UL. But the very limited descriptions of the BL at offering merchants COULD be describing the UL (Only one site that I have found mentions HDR600 in describing the BL). Nobody even seems to have a real picture of the BL, citing actual product may differ from image, having no image, or having a low res frontal view that looks like literally 99% of all LG monitors out there.

I find it strange that the BL is available for sale at many more online stores (US) than the UL, but nobody selling it seems to know jack about it. It's also much cheaper. (~$200 difference in lowest prices found). So what gives? Same product or not?

Last edited:
Reactions: Yozlet
Jun 11, 2019
I received an answer from the Manufacturer regarding this:

"The LG 32" Class 4K UHD LED Monitor with VESA Display HDR 600 (31.5" Diagonal), Model # 32UL750-W is from our consumer division and Model # 32BL75U-W is from our Business/Commercial division. They have the same specifications and features and the only difference is in the Limited Warranty that is offered for them...^IFV "

Reactions: Yozlet
Jun 13, 2019
(Created my forum account for this response, so please tell me if I break any etiquette)

LG's done this before: see the LG 27BK67U-B which was released with no fanfare at all, has almost no info on its Amazon/NewEgg/wherever pages, and is a good $150 cheaper than equivalent competitors. We took a gamble and got a couple for our office. While it's not the best monitor, it absolutely does what (little) it says on the tin.

Reactions: Moot_Senpai