LG 4500 as a modem

Hi! I am tryiang to use LG 4500 as a modem to dial-up to my own server. I
know I will need a cable, driver . My questions are:
-where can I get just the cable?
-where to d/l the driver-was looking at LG site, but didn,t find anything
there
-can I use Windows XP dialer, or do I need some other dialer with this ?
Thank You for any info

You can either buy the MOK (Mobile Office Kit) from a VZW store (or order it
from the VZW website) or buy just the cable from Radio Shack. I bought the
MOK from VZW. I use my VX4500 with my laptop or my PDA (this uses a
different cable from Gomadic) a lot when I'm out and about.

I heard that if you buy just the cable from Radio Shack, that doesn't come
with drivers so you have to download the drivers for that yourself from I
don't know where. Maybe someone else can direct you where to download it if
you go the Radio Shack route.