LG G Flex Reportedly Coming to AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
I have loved my LG Optimus G--still no desire to upgrade to anything yet--but these curved-screen phones are dumb. Seriously dumb, just a way to have something different. Different isn't always good. The Samsung galaxy nexus had a slightly curved screen, and it proved no purpose. A curved screen just unnecessarily increases the depth of the phone, and provides an annoying distortion of what the user sees.

rwinches

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2006
It fits the curve of your butt when in your back pants pocket, where the majority of owners keep their phone.
And it cuts reflections. And it advances technology. And you may never ever see one.
And it is great because it upsets all the anal commenters who can not deal with change.

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

Why is THIS the argument that people keep latching on to? How many phones break because morons leave them in their back pocket and sit down on it? Regardless, where my back pocket sits on my ass, it's nowhere near its curvature. Pointless argument for a useless design that's only released to look different.

I'm not everyone else, but I carry my phone in my front pant pocket--this would be a cumbersome and unnecessary bulge in my pants...

Due to the already cumbersome but necessary bulge in my pants I am unable to accomodate the aforsaid phone in my front pockets ... so it goes in my jacket pocket or bag.

I don't put things in my back pocket other than my wallet ... right hand side.

If I put my phone in my left hand back pocket it would definately break due to my alloy hip.

It is a complex world ... sadly I don't have all of the answers so I aim to make people laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.