LG G Pad Priced for UK, Launching Before the Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narrator

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
I purchased a G Tab 3 8.0 and I must say the screen resolution is very disappointing. Hopefully this will launch in the US soon. Time to start Posting on Ebay!

teh_chem

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
I really like LG's user interface. Far more than vanilla android UI, and it doesn't seem that their UI bogs down the device, nor has much crapware to speak of. I love my Optimus G. If LG's update support was just slightly improved, I'd probably grab this thing in a heartbeat (if I were in the market for another android tablet, that is).

Narrator

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
Purchased this tablet, LOVE IT. Only downside is Lack of Accessories, but that is to be expected with a new release. The tablet feels very premium, the Screen is amazing. The UI is very minimalistic and Qpair is a dream. I love this thing!!!!

Jan 5, 2013

What's is like to hold in your hand? Due to the narrow size?

Narrator

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
Its a Delight, I purchased a GTab 8.0 prior to this. Personally the 8inch is the sweet spot for me as far as holding it in one hand. Holding it on the side, or with my hand around the back for portrait view. I also feel holding it in landscape for movies is pretty easy as well.

Narrator

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
I chose this one for school, as I stated I bought a Galaxytab 8.0 and it was OK but the Screen Resolution was garbage. This so Far is flawless for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.