[SOLVED] LG MONITOR power saving mode ?

ZooMx9

Prominent
Mar 19, 2020
Hello, I have an LG Flatron W1930S with a 12V power source and i use a VGA-to-HDMI adaptor and sometimes my screen would turn off and on 1 to 4 times, after on the screen would appear a lot of red, grey, white pixels and i need to remove the hdmi from the pc and put it back in to work , this time I removed the power source a few times and I rotated the cable vga heads to the adaptor and now It doesnt show anything it just says "power saving mode" ?

Solution
May be your monitor is not getting any data signal from the pc. That's why it is showing the power saving mode. Check if the port is connected right. Also check if there is any problem in the cable.
If possible use a different monitor or laptop to check the both end. thus you can find out if the monitor is faulty.
Apr 3, 2021
May be your monitor is not getting any data signal from the pc. That's why it is showing the power saving mode. Check if the port is connected right. Also check if there is any problem in the cable.
If possible use a different monitor or laptop to check the both end. thus you can find out if the monitor is faulty.

Reactions: ZooMx9
Solution