LG Planning Multiple Windows Phone 8 Smartphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]DjEaZy[/nom]... what a waste...[/citation]
Well, now it probably is. The technology isn't where it needs to be, yet. While I do like the principal of the Atrix phone (snaps in the back of a lapdock), I'd like to see that on a Windows phone as well or have a similar docking solution for your desktop or other laptops. My mind is set on a technology that we don't quite have yet. That is, a mobile phone that can run (something like) Crysis 3 with a bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse, displayed on any HDMI monitor, on Ultra HD settings. That said, I can see storage becoming a problem, and I don't think the idea of the "Cloud" is quite there yet.

If only the SteamBox SHELD, Windows PC and a SmartPhone could get married.

mariusmotea

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2008
So far Samsung, Sony, Nokia, LG and BlackBerry expect a considerable increase of smartfone sells. The problem is that the number of people in the planet will be almost the same and i will never carry two smartphones in my poket.

darkavenger123

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Speaking of Windows Phone...a colleague just got his hands on a Lumia 820....the other day, it was the boss birthday and he is suppose to take video with his spanky new phone....guess what....it HANGS!!!!

The poor bastard got everyone laughing at him about BSOD and whether he need to add more RAM or upgrade the CPU.

Poor guy. He's the only person with a Windows Phone in the office btw....LOL.

koss64

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
Man such hate on this board,yall arent planning on on buying anything LG so why wretch here? What, all the cool kids are doing it?

I bought a cheap LG Quantum when the Dell Venue Pro I had got its OLED screen cracked after dropping once,in a Otterbox case but I digress. The phone does what I need and is quick ,I hope that one of the phones they come out with comes with a keyboard,I dont plan on upgrading to windows phone 8 ever without a phone that has one.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
Doing this is a waste, if you don't think it's a waste then explain Nokia being in more and more financial trouble since making just WP8 phones....

Samsung is doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.