LG Tweaks Google Nexus 5 Hardware to Fix Minor Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmk221

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2008
Apple please take the same approach as Google and LG. If something does not work it's not becouse the customer holds it wrong...

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
got mine day 1 and i don't rfeel like the power button or speaker volume is bad btu hey more power to them for fixing and adjusting for waht people want... the only thing i would change about my nexus 5 personalyl is make the battery easier to replace. but i have a pwoer bank so when it is low i just cable to that instead of my galaxy nexus wherei would just replace the battery ... jsut the power bank is much larger nd bulky to carry around

I noticed the volume being low from the day I got it, but that was fixed with the software update. Never had an issue with the buttons - mine are fine. But if this helps other people from having that issues, good for LG!

I personally absolutely love what I got for $300 - a phone capable of anything I ask it to, including emulating the N64 perfectly and playing games as recent as Civilization III.

They're too arrogant to do that. Besides, they consider that real followers never find an issue with their iToys. The ones that do are traitors, lol, and their observations don't matter.

vern72

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2012
Figures they do this after I buy mine! :p

I noticed that the volume was a bit low when I first got it, especially when there is nominal background noise. I haven't tried the volume lately since I got the new KitKat update so it sounds like something I should try again.

The one thing that still annoys me is that the microUSB plug is upside down. But I bought a Qi charger and don't have to worry about it anymore.

egilbe

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
Why is the microUSB plug upside down? I do notice that the volume is fixed with the 4.4.2 update and I have a case that covers my buttons (I tend to drop phones) so never noticed it was loose. It's a realy purty phone

Status
Not open for further replies.