LG VX3200 battery problem

I purchased an aftermarket battery from CellCountry.com It is a 1400
mAh Li-Ion for the LG VX3200. When I boot it says "use genuine
battery" power down in 10 seconds, then shuts down. Do I need a cable?
I e-mailed CellCountry.com three times and they didn't get back to me.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Steve P.

Susan

How different is the voltage between that battery and the original? When I
had my 4400 I used a generic battery from another company and actually liked
that battery better. With the generic battery my phone did not get warm
after a while of talking, it did with the original.

<stevep@newsguy.com> wrote in message

> I purchased an aftermarket battery from CellCountry.com It is a 1400
> mAh Li-Ion for the LG VX3200. When I boot it says "use genuine
> battery" power down in 10 seconds, then shuts down. Do I need a cable?
> I e-mailed CellCountry.com three times and they didn't get back to me.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve P.

The original battery and the new battery are both 3.7 volts. The only
thing is the amount of amps, the original one is 1000 mah and the new
one is 1400.
The aftermarket battery says "For LG VX3200" right on it.

Steve P.
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 04:02:37 GMT, "susan" <susanl@penn.com> wrote:

>How different is the voltage between that battery and the original? When I
>had my 4400 I used a generic battery from another company and actually liked
>that battery better. With the generic battery my phone did not get warm
>after a while of talking, it did with the original.
>
><stevep@newsguy.com> wrote in message
>>

>> I purchased an aftermarket battery from CellCountry.com It is a 1400
>> mAh Li-Ion for the LG VX3200. When I boot it says "use genuine
>> battery" power down in 10 seconds, then shuts down. Do I need a cable?
>> I e-mailed CellCountry.com three times and they didn't get back to me.
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Steve P.

ASK THE COMMUNITY