Question LG24GM77 cant reach higher than 60hz

Apr 6, 2023
Hi guy, i have bought LG24GM77 someday ago and i use DVI DualLink cable to connect it to my PC. I can see 100 - 144hz on windows setting but when i choose it my monitor was...i dont know how to describle that(lagging, movinghorizontal stripes)

I have update new driver for videocard and monitor driver too.
My computer specs:
+Monnitor LG24GM77
+VideoCard GTX 650
+Cable connecter DVI DualLink
+Windows 11
sorry for my bad english. Thanks for your help
image for my settings: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QJdbVLzAJ4XUYMyyC8WoWOvQzFb-f8f4/view?usp=sharing
video of my trouble
https://photos.app.goo.gl/QRC21v486FCB4ZAeA

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending + your OS is pending any updates.

Try and run DDU to remove all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually use the latest drivers for your GPU sourcing them from Nvidia's support site and install said driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Does this happen if you try the 119.98Hz option? If no, then I'd say leave it on that. The extra 24Hz won't bring much to the table.

Also are you using the cable that came with the monitor or something else? If something else, I would see about using a different cable.

Last edited:
Reactions: drdee
Apr 6, 2023
Does this happen if you try the 119.98Hz option? If no, then I'd say leave it on that. The extra 24Hz won't bring much to the table.

Also are you using the cable that came with the monitor or something else? If something else, I would see about using a different cable.
In 120hz is the same. I had custume higher than 60hz(70hz 75hz 90hz etc…) in Nvidia pannel.
I have bought 2dvi cable for sure. Thanks for your help bro

Apr 6, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if you have any BIOS updates pending + your OS is pending any updates.

Try and run DDU to remove all GPU drivers from your platform, then manually use the latest drivers for your GPU sourcing them from Nvidia's support site and install said driver in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
I had downloaded new Nvidia driver and cleaning driver option in this. But nothing change. Thanks for your idea sir :(