Question LGA 1155 compatibility

Apr 25, 2019
Hello! I've been looking for about 30 minutes for a CPU thats good enough and that is compatible with socket 1155 LGA. Please tell me which good CPU's are compatible with this socket.

(Should be able to run most game at high quality and without freezeing and stuttering)

Thanks

Wolfshadw

Titan
Compatibility is dependent on the motherboard and not just the CPU socket. The best processor for that socket is going to be the Intel Core I7-3770K, but again, you need to check to make sure it's on your motherboard's CPU Support List. As for freezing and stuttering, that's going to depend on the game as even the best processor is six generations old now.

What is the model number of your motherboard?

-Wolf sends

Apr 25, 2019
Compatibility is dependent on the motherboard and not just the CPU socket. The best processor for that socket is going to be the Intel Core I7-3770K, but again, you need to check to make sure it's on your motherboard's CPU Support List. As for freezing and stuttering, that's going to depend on the game as even the best processor is six generations old now.

What is the model number of your motherboard?

-Wolf sends

I use PH67A-UD3-B3
I bought this computer from a store and the only things done is getting a 1060 MSI Geforce card and an extra harddrive