[SOLVED] LGA 775 Instructions

Hello. I've been trying to find a compiled list of instructions available and not available on the LGA 775/771 socket processors. They're years old, I know. Thing is, I got a system running a Intel Xeon X5470 and a GTX 1050 Ti which can run most games without any hitching at 30 FPS. I was looking for a list of instructions that are not available on it, so I can compile a simple list of applications it won't run. I was looking around for a bit, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Lutfij

Titan
To ask again, what sort of instructions are you looking for? You also might want to mention your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Since some chipsets will limit what sort of features yo have access to. ECC rams being one such limitation.

Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit
Motherboard: AsRock G31M-S [Bios 2.10]
Processor: Intel Xeon X5470 @FSB 333MHz (x10 3333 MHz)
Memory: Samsung PC2-6400U 2x4GB @FSB 333MHz (667MHz)
Graphics: PNY Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB (OC +100 Core, +200 Memory)
Storage: Kingston A400 120 GB [SATA II]
Storage: Western Digital Blue 320GB [SATA II]
Power Supply: Seasonic 400W 80+ Bronze Non-Modular

It can run open world games at 30 FPS and GPU intensive games at 60 FPS [Ultra Settings 1920x1080p]

There is a slight stability issue in certain titles as the memory isn't 100% stable on the motherboard, however most games do run well.

Thank you, I just couldn't find anything on google for these chips

Well technically I have two machines that can. But I want to try with the potato for experimental reasons. And believe it or not, the Intel Xeon X5470 (being a $1000+ processor when it was released) is very powerful for it's chipset and can run some AAA titles from 2018 at 60FPS with the right GPU. Most LGA 775/771 processors are not capable of this so it's very interesting to me to see what it can do.