[SOLVED] Liam li Lincoln 2 mesh RGB or Metallic Gear Neo Air Atx Mid Tower ?

Solution
Entirely upto you honestly.

Both have good airflow, I personally don't like the steel meshed front on the neo air - just aesthetically, and it looks like a dust collector.

The hinged doors on the lancool do it for me personally on top of that as someone who tinkers a lot.

You'll need to add a 120mm rear exhaust fan to either of these so allow for that budget wise.

Both have good airflow, I personally don't like the steel meshed front on the neo air - just aesthetically, and it looks like a dust collector.

The hinged doors on the lancool do it for me personally on top of that as someone who tinkers a lot.

You'll need to add a 120mm rear exhaust fan to either of these so allow for that budget wise.

Reactions: punkyfish
Solution

punkyfish

Prominent
Jan 26, 2019

Thanks!