Lian Li Debuts Alpha Series Tempered Glass Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanyac

Reputable
Does no one use storage devices these days? Geez... Every manufacturer on the planet is building storage less cases. M.2 drives are not value for money, so the switch to that medium is not going to happen anytime soon!

atavax

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2012
looks like it has great cooling, love all that mesh... i don't know about the lattice on the front; not the most appealing aesthetic imo. Also, this is just me, but i like lian li for their light weight high quality cases. Throwing tempered glass on their cases that add a bunch of weight, just kills their main appeal imo.

michealfbailey

Prominent
Aug 16, 2017
The Chassis has internal storage, read the specs. The 3.5" drive bays are under the same shroud as the PSU on the bottom and located towards the front of the chassis in the shroud. The 2.5" drive mounts are located on the opposite side of the chassis where the system board is mounted. @ TANYAC, I imagine what your perceiving as a move by the industry to go towards storage-less (internal) cases is a misinterpretation of more streamlined storage locations withing the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.