Lian-Li Enters The Peripherals Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstarr3

Honorable
Mar 18, 2014
Oooh, this is exciting. I hope they stick with it, because I bet they'll end up making some really attractive, high-quality stuff if they invest enough resources into it.

thefiend1

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2011
Make a silver variant with a smaller logo and ill gladly buy that keyboard. Been waiting on a silver, wireless aluminum keyboard for pc for awhile now.

bit_user

Splendid
Herald
I hope they release a mini-STX case, soon. IMO, that's the perfect format for an ARM-based microserver.

I have 4 Lian Li cases, but I don't plan on buying any of their peripherals. However, I would consider buying a few other accessories, such as headphone stand. As long as this doesn't distract from their case development, I don't care.

Xivilain

Reputable
Apr 16, 2014
These complement their cases well. I'm sure they will sell well. - Also, its nice to see more silver/white/aluminum choices, rather than Black peripherals. More diversity is better.

demonkoryu

Reputable
Jul 16, 2014
So they're bringing shitty Mac keyboards to the workplace. Got rid of mine for a mechanical typing keyboard in the first place. Shrugs

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
So I guess they are not making enough money on their expensive cases so now they decide to sell expensive peripherals.

Im guessing it will be +$50 to a normal mouse or keyboard just for their branding.

Max_x2

Honorable
Mar 26, 2013
There's always some space for better peripherals. Last time I looked for a new kb/mouse, I ended up keeping what I had. This ( http://www.rapoo.com/product/119 ) is the closest one to what I wanted, but I was waiting for a deal, and forgot about it. And with Windows 10, bluetooth kb support is quite good, so I ended up switching to an older kb I had to put in the closet because it didn't play well with Win8, but that was in perfectly good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS