Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2020
Hey guys, I've got a problem with my new PC's fan speed. I've got the Lian Li Uni Fan SL120 connected to their controller, which is connected to my ROG Crosshair VIII Hero's header CPU FAN. When I set the fans to PWM mode from the L-Connect software (the one provided by Lian Li), they go almost full speed and moreover the Asus Fan Expert software doesn't show any fan connected. The weird thing is that, when I enter the BIOS and try to change the speed from the QFan Control section, I can easily change the speed curve and the fans behave correctly. Does someone have any suggestion on how to solve this?

popatim

Titan
The fans plug into the controller.
The controller plugs into a sata power cable, a pmw fan header, a usb header or an rgb header.
- if you will be using the lian li software then plug in the USB, if using motherbd's rgb software then plug in the rgb cable.
(at least this is how I understand it)

You don't have all the cables plugged in to you?

Dec 24, 2020
Everything is plugged in correctly, I've got both the USB and RGB cable plugged in to control them from both softwares. Actually, the Lian Li L-Connect software lets you choose on who'll manage the fans between the software itself or the motherboard software, with a simple toggle button.

Status
Not open for further replies.