[SOLVED] Lian Li Galahad 240mm AIO short screw size

Nov 9, 2021
Hi,

i purchased a used AIO as in description that came without the short radiator mounting screws, x8 in total.

Can anyone advise on the type and size needed to mount it to a Lancool II mesh rgb case.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The threading of the screws should be 6-32, the length should be 6mm's in length though I'd highly ask you to visit a hardware store where you can get access to nuts and bolts(and screws) and see if the screw threading is the same as the one on your AIO's radiator. You want to avoid cross threading.

Edit:
The weird part is that the screws in this review, by TechPowerUp, shows screws(bottom left corner in the picture) that resemble M3 threading,
contents3.jpg

the same screws used for mounting your ODD or an SSD to the case. Perhaps try and see if your SSD screws work without adding any undue pressure/force to...

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The threading of the screws should be 6-32, the length should be 6mm's in length though I'd highly ask you to visit a hardware store where you can get access to nuts and bolts(and screws) and see if the screw threading is the same as the one on your AIO's radiator. You want to avoid cross threading.

Edit:
The weird part is that the screws in this review, by TechPowerUp, shows screws(bottom left corner in the picture) that resemble M3 threading,
contents3.jpg

the same screws used for mounting your ODD or an SSD to the case. Perhaps try and see if your SSD screws work without adding any undue pressure/force to the screw driver.

Solution
Nov 9, 2021
Thanks for the reply,

i had a bunch of the power supply type screws from a build a few years back that have done the trick, some were a little resistant at first but they seem to be fine.

I tried to insert an image of the actual screws but its asking for the URL ?

Thanks for your help, very much appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS