[SOLVED] Lian Li Galahad 360 vs Arctic liquid 360

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
Hey guys I’m building a new all white pc but I don’t know to go with the Galahad or the Arctic btw I know the Arctic doesn’t come in white
But what would you guys recommend
(I’m using this cooler for a 5900x)

Solution
What Nemesia said.
Performance will be similar. After that, it's on you.
I'm sure some of us will favor the Galahad, others the Liquid Freezer.

... what would you do in my situation for the white build?
A white build, hmm...
I look at it like this:
-Go with the Galahad, because most of the white model is white. Silver/gray are neutral colors anyway, so I think it'll complement the overall look.
-Go with the LF II, because the black will contrast with the white in your build.

Hmm... ok, that probably didn't help either, LOL!

Speedy_H05

Great
Nov 16, 2020
Dang it’s hard lol do I wanna go with gray atheistics and have really good cooling but not the best cooling or have the best cooling and not the best asthmatics

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
What Nemesia said.
Performance will be similar. After that, it's on you.
I'm sure some of us will favor the Galahad, others the Liquid Freezer.

... what would you do in my situation for the white build?
A white build, hmm...
I look at it like this:
-Go with the Galahad, because most of the white model is white. Silver/gray are neutral colors anyway, so I think it'll complement the overall look.
-Go with the LF II, because the black will contrast with the white in your build.

Hmm... ok, that probably didn't help either, LOL!

Solution

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
As someone who has tested both coolers (or versions of both)

The Arctic Liquid Freezer II's are heavier and feel like they are of better quality when you view them close up.

The Lian Li cooler is just another AIO and if you took the plastic face and logos off and replaced with say, Cooler Master, you probably wouldn't ever know the difference.