Lian-Li Introduces PC-7N Case With Tool-Less Drive Bays

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Cable routing nightmare. Just looking at the motherboard tray, there are not enough cut outs to properly route the 24 pin cable or any cables what so ever, meaning all cables will be inside the main chamber like we are in 1997 again.

sssiamese

Commendable
Feb 17, 2016
Looking good. Flexibility is nice. Looks like there's enough room to zip tie SSDs to the bottom of each tray if you build dirty like me.
All puns are intended.

I thought the 90s were over. :p

90s? Ahh, u must mean around 5-6ish years ago, when some case makers started the industry-trend which by today has culminated in most of them using as little in the way of quality materials as possible, and duping the consumer into embracing it, even unwittingly defending it lol.

That's one of the reasons I like Lian Li, they're one of the few manufacturers that still offer quality materials, e.g. aluminum, in many of their chasses, from low to high price points. If simple, solid, and elegant is out of style for some, so be it. I'll take metal over acrylic/glass windows any day. Or "fingerprint magnet" brushed aluminum, over plastic, etc. any day, as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.