[SOLVED] Lian Li Lancool 2 mesh white question

Sep 25, 2020
I'm currently looking into building a new gaming rig with a white theme.

That said, I couldn't find any information regarding the colour of the fans that are included with the white version of the case. Are the included fans white as well? As I plan on mounting a 360 rad in the front I want to reuse the case fans if possible (and as a way to save a few bucks) and want the fans inside my case to be white.

Thanks for the help!

Solution
Certainly looks black to me. Stock fans pretty much universally ALWAYS suck anyhow, and are usually towards the very low end of the quality scale offered by the company anyhow. Nobody is giving away anything of high quality, for free. If you get a case with half decent fans, expect to pay a premium, and even then, they won't be in the top 25% when it comes to high quality specs.

If you want white fans, I'd just use what it comes with for now because Noctua is releasing white versions of all their most popular fans in the near future. The only reason they haven't been released yet is because "the year of Covid".

61G7E1oHa7L._SL1000_.jpg
Certainly looks black to me. Stock fans pretty much universally ALWAYS suck anyhow, and are usually towards the very low end of the quality scale offered by the company anyhow. Nobody is giving away anything of high quality, for free. If you get a case with half decent fans, expect to pay a premium, and even then, they won't be in the top 25% when it comes to high quality specs.

If you want white fans, I'd just use what it comes with for now because Noctua is releasing white versions of all their most popular fans in the near future. The only reason they haven't been released yet is because "the year of Covid".

61G7E1oHa7L._SL1000_.jpg

Solution
Sep 25, 2020

61G7E1oHa7L._SL1000_.jpg
Thank you so much for the info regarding Noctua white fans. Had no idea that was even in the pipe lines, checked it out and I am definitely waiting for those!