[SOLVED] Lian Li Lancool 215 fan hub

Jan 10, 2022
I have a ASUS TUF gaming B550M plus WIFI motherboard and it is not detecting the case fans that came with the case. i suspect that the issue is with the fan hub that came with the case but i am unsure on what to fix. The fans are currently running but the motherboard do not detect them in bios.

Solution
There should be a pwm cable from the hub to a motherboard fan header, confirm it's plugged in properly to both the hub and motherboard. Also confirm that pwm fan control is on in Bois.

Had a similar issue when I swapped cases, switching it back to pwm in Bois fixed the issue. I had it on pwm in the previous case but it switched to 12v or cpu or something, not sure why.

Kona45primo

Honorable
Jan 16, 2021
There should be a pwm cable from the hub to a motherboard fan header, confirm it's plugged in properly to both the hub and motherboard. Also confirm that pwm fan control is on in Bois.

Had a similar issue when I swapped cases, switching it back to pwm in Bois fixed the issue. I had it on pwm in the previous case but it switched to 12v or cpu or something, not sure why.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS