[SOLVED] Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance unable to adjust fan speed with slider

Solution
to anyone reading this i was able to get the slider to work, not 100% sure what did the trick but I did the following
1) unplugged and replugged the fan control hub, specifically the cable from the slider to the hub.

2) i updated the BIOS to the below (i had done this previously so i dont think it was this but who knows??!!

BG6u5LI.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? Try reconnecting the PWM hub's cable onto CPU_OPT. Does the fans on the hub respond to any curve set for the prior fan header? When on CPU_OPT see if the fan speeds ramp up or dwindles down with load(CPU usage) change, with the fan controller set to MB mode...?

Apr 10, 2022
bios version F37a

Try reconnecting the PWM hub's cable onto CPU_OPT <--- no change
T. Does the fans on the hub respond to any curve set for the prior fan header <---i'm not exactly sure wat that means, the speed does not adjust no matter the position of the silder

ith the fan controller set to MB mode. <----how do i do this?

Apr 10, 2022
to anyone reading this i was able to get the slider to work, not 100% sure what did the trick but I did the following
1) unplugged and replugged the fan control hub, specifically the cable from the slider to the hub.

2) i updated the BIOS to the below (i had done this previously so i dont think it was this but who knows??!!

BG6u5LI.jpg

Solution