Lian Li Launches Slick Gaming Mid-Towers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skatt3rbrain

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]shadow187[/nom]Is that Euros? That'll make it about $220 and $120, won't it?[/citation]

You're converting the wrong way--Euro is stronger than the dollar and it has been for quite a while.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
Those saying the Lian Li cases are "overpriced" have never actually owned one. They cost more than the $29 piece of crap you're using now, and for good reason. They are top-quality in every area. I don't even look at any other brands.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]regulas[/nom]But they make nice stuff, these are too flashy for an old guy like me but I have used their standard nice aluminum black ones for my last 3 builds, quality is all there.[/citation]
Do people usually buy new cases for new builds? I've been using my P180 for my last three builds and don't see myself getting a new case for at least another build or 2.

dalta centauri

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
I still love my Xclio Windtunnel. Full size case for under 100$. Sure it may not be great quality, but a full size case with good cooling already added along with being able to upgrade fans, couldn't refuse.
hmmm, someone rated it 3 stars for how it reads temp in C* and not F*

Jalida

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2008
I don't like that much "flash" in my cases. Ever since I picked up the Thermaltake Element G, I have the feeling that I've bought my last case. Regardless what some reviews might be slighted towards, up in person it's quality and convenience throughout for the average (note: Average) gamers case. Heck it's the first case I've owned where I didn't have to cut any holes and 90%+ of my wires aren't seen inside of the case, and thus not blocking the airflow like some of the overpriced cases that I've bought in the past were like. I can do without the led flash lights in the Element G but I recognize that some folks like that sort of stuff. Yup, I'm a person that loves simple clean lines not flash.

Status
Not open for further replies.