Question Lian Li O11 Dynamic with Aorus Z690

CPY1234

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2014
Hello,

I am currently building my new PC and im unsure about the screws for the motherboard. I have the Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL case and the Aorus z690 master motherboard. The standoffs for the motherboard were already in the case but i cant seem to find the screws to tighten the motherboard down. I cant find them in the motherboard box or the case. Does anyone know if these dont come with them or where they would be if it did.

Thanks

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I have an O11D Mini. It came packed with an accy box which had all the screws, extra standoff, and the plates for the larger mobo sizes along with the items needed for the various rear panel layouts you can utilize. There were also brackets for the water cooling items. Unless you purchased this used or as an open box I am not sure how you could miss it.

CPY1234

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2014
I have an O11D Mini. It came packed with an accy box which had all the screws, extra standoff, and the plates for the larger mobo sizes along with the items needed for the various rear panel layouts you can utilize. There were also brackets for the water cooling items. Unless you purchased this used or as an open box I am not sure how you could miss it.

I didnt see any extra box with the case so im not sure. And no i got it brand new.