[SOLVED] Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL case -- front LED is only partially turned on ?

Spaghetti123

Reputable
Feb 15, 2019
I put together my pc about 2 days ago but i've found that there is one portion of the front led strip that only turns on. The rest doesn't turn on and i'm wondering if it's a problem with the cables or if it's just a faulty case?

I've plugged in the sata connector and connected the vdg connector to my motherboard. Even if i was to unplug vdg cable out the small portion of the light still turns on, that's why i'm assuming it's a cable problem.

A picture: View: https://imgur.com/a/sSbi9BR

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
Thinking maybe this happen to me once too. Happens depend on which you have it plugged into. For now I have plugged into asus mobo and use the asus sync plugin. Either way with mobo or in case controller doing rbg it look really bad to my eyes. Am going to order cables from ebay to plug into commander pro see if that doesn't help. Its just rgb strip it shouldn't look so bad. For now I have on solid color and maybe that is good enough because its right next to a distro plate with rgb and with both next to each other I no sure how it look maybe too much.

Spaghetti123

Reputable
Feb 15, 2019
Thinking maybe this happen to me once too. Happens depend on which you have it plugged into. For now I have plugged into asus mobo and use the asus sync plugin. Either way with mobo or in case controller doing rbg it look really bad to my eyes. Am going to order cables from ebay to plug into commander pro see if that doesn't help. Its just rgb strip it shouldn't look so bad. For now I have on solid color and maybe that is good enough because its right next to a distro plate with rgb and with both next to each other I no sure how it look maybe too much.

Ah right, i got a gigabyte mobo but rgb fusion doesn't detect the case's rgb strip, i've tried openrgb and asus aura but still nothing.