Question Lian Li PC O11 Dynamic Power LED flickers.

Carbonite

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2008
Hello all, I am having what I think is an issue with the LED on my O11 Dynamic on my new build.

It doesn't appear to affect anything aside from it flickering. It doesn't flicker like off and on, just the light doesn't appear solid. Its more of the type of flicker I would see if I viewed some lights through someone's video and the frequency didn't match up, just in person view this time if that makes sense.
It does appear to be sensitive to what my aura sync is asking for as the color matches the rest of my system.

Just wanting to know if there is a problem from this I might not be aware of and need to fix?

EDIT: Actually, I am looking at it now and I think maybe it isn't matching my aura sync. When looking directly on it appears blue and flickers to what seems like the purple color I have aura sync set to, but maybe more pinkish.
Also to clarify, I am speaking of the led that surrounds the power button, not a status light. Although I guess maybe that led might be a status light?

Any help appreciated.

System Specs
Case: PC 011 Dynamic
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero
Memory: G Skill Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 6400
Processor: Intel 12900k
GPU: EVGA GForce RTX 3090 ti FTW3 Ultra
PSU: Corsair HX 1200 Platinum
CPU Cooler: LIan Li Galahad Uni Fan Edition
Case Fans: Lian Li SL120 x 6 side and bottom

kanewolf

Titan
Hello all, I am having what I think is an issue with the LED on my O11 Dynamic on my new build.

It doesn't appear to affect anything aside from it flickering. It doesn't flicker like off and on, just the light doesn't appear solid. Its more of the type of flicker I would see if I viewed some lights through someone's video and the frequency didn't match up, just in person view this time if that makes sense.
It does appear to be sensitive to what my aura sync is asking for as the color matches the rest of my system.

Just wanting to know if there is a problem from this I might not be aware of and need to fix?

EDIT: Actually, I am looking at it now and I think maybe it isn't matching my aura sync. When looking directly on it appears blue and flickers to what seems like the purple color I have aura sync set to, but maybe more pinkish.
Also to clarify, I am speaking of the led that surrounds the power button, not a status light. Although I guess maybe that led might be a status light?

Any help appreciated.

System Specs
Case: PC 011 Dynamic
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Hero
Memory: G Skill Trident Z5 RGB DDR5 6400
Processor: Intel 12900k
GPU: EVGA GForce RTX 3090 ti FTW3 Ultra
PSU: Corsair HX 1200 Platinum
CPU Cooler: LIan Li Galahad Uni Fan Edition
Case Fans: Lian Li SL120 x 6 side and bottom
Is it possible you have the power LED connected to the disk activity pins on the motherboard?

Carbonite

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2008
Yeah guys, its the status/power light in the case. I don't mind it.
What happened was I had done my entire build and had to connect it in a way that the front of the case has been facing away from me to my right so I never really stared at the front.
I happened to notice it after everything was set up and running but from a weird angle so it looked more like a flicker.
But looking at it head on it looks normal.
Anyways, I am just going to leave it it.

Thanks for the help.