Question lian li pc-o11 dynamic rad?

quakebo

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2013
I am going to get a lian li pc-o11 dynamic case and would like to know if a 360mm 30mm thick radiator and 25mm fans in push pull will fit at the bottom of the case. Or could someone please tell me how much height there is at the bottom of the case for radiator and fans.

I am going to get a lian li pc-o11 dynamic case and would like to know if a 360mm 30mm thick radiator and 25mm fans in push pull will fit at the bottom of the case. Or could someone please tell me how much height there is at the bottom of the case for radiator and fans.
I have 3 fans on the bottom and i cannot even connect the USB 3.0 connector. If you have an ATX motherboard a radiator at the bottom will most likely be a big problem. The best setup for this case is 3 fans intake at the bottom (fresh air to the GPU) , 3 fans intake at the side and the radiator exhausting on the top.

quakebo

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2013
I was thinking of doing a 360 30mm rad on bottom with 3 fans in pull (but thought push pull would be better if it would fit) and a 360 30mm rad at top with 3 fans in push.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
It's a better idea to skimp the radiator and fans at the bottom entirely. Having any there is more for show, and does little for actual cooling.
The O11 Dynamic's air pass-through is weak there, but can be worked around with some high static pressure + high CFM fans... problem is that fans like those can get loud.

The side and top are the best locations overall for radiator installations in that chassis.