Lian Li Spinoff Ssupd’s Meshlicious ITX Case Is a Versatile, Compact Box for a Modest Collection of Powerful Components

D

Deleted member 14196

I have always loved their cases. Had several now, they are all still living somewhere, rebuilt into new computer for someone. I only used the all aluminum ones, never got one cut ever from their cases. A JOY to work with

This "review" seems to be lacking any tests or stats for temps, noise, etc.

It would be nice to see where the monitor cables are routed. The dark pictures to show off the RGB really don't help with actually seeing where cables go. Also, how can you attach multiple monitors? Right-angled connectors seem like they wouldn't allow for more than one on the same slot.

junglist724

Honorable
Apr 10, 2017
It 's called the Meshlicious but comes with a tempered glass panel? I see they've got standalone panels coming soon on their website but I'd much rather just have all mesh panels without having to pay extra.

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
I think these sorts of casing are becoming more common, and manufacturers will rejoice because it is probably very cheap for them to produce with so little metal used, and yet sells very well.

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
It 's called the Meshlicious but comes with a tempered glass panel? I see they've got standalone panels coming soon on their website but I'd much rather just have all mesh panels without having to pay extra.
The glass panel is for people that want to see inside their rig and display the fancy RGB lightings. While you can still see it through the mesh, its not as clear as glass.

junglist724

Honorable
Apr 10, 2017
The glass panel is for people that want to see inside their rig and display the fancy RGB lightings. While you can still see it through the mesh, its not as clear as glass.
I know what it's for but I just don't see the point of glass panels in sff systems. At under 20L you need all the ventilation you can get.