Lian Li to Showcase Moving Chassis at Computex 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
If someone makes one of the Bismarck, I'm all in.

They should also make the Hood, which would be suitable for only AMD processors, since their performance has sunk to levels that would roughly approximate the Hood after Bismarck's fifth salvo. They already have the smoke mastered, so they're part of the way there.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]ta152h[/nom]If someone makes one of the Bismarck, I'm all in. They should also make the Hood, which would be suitable for only AMD processors, since their performance has sunk to levels that would roughly approximate the Hood after Bismarck's fifth salvo. They already have the smoke mastered, so they're part of the way there.[/citation]

I would not want a chassis that weights 41 700 tons!

G

uhmm... yea.... Case on wheels that follow a track.... big woop

How is this even newsworthy? wouldnt the Steam need to be replaced regularly just to get the effect?
What about track, do they want us to lay a track around the house so my pc can move itself around?

more i think about it more i think this will only attract idiots.

the closest to moving chasis that people would want is wheels. not a fucking steam engine. It makes me realy sad that idiots get a job to design such BS, yet there are many people out there who can make 100's if not 1000's of beter chasis that this useles crap cant even compete with.

Realy sad.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]custompcbuilder293[/nom]uhmm... yea.... Case on wheels that follow a track.... big woopHow is this even newsworthy? wouldnt the Steam need to be replaced regularly just to get the effect?What about track, do they want us to lay a track around the house so my pc can move itself around?more i think about it more i think this will only attract idiots.the closest to moving chasis that people would want is wheels. not a fucking steam engine. It makes me realy sad that idiots get a job to design such BS, yet there are many people out there who can make 100's if not 1000's of beter chasis that this useles crap cant even compete with.Realy sad.[/citation]

but if you can get a powerfull enought psu to power at 1.21 gigawatts stream line the track to breake the 90mph mark you can send it to yourself 10 years in the past and get a epik pc.

Pennanen

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]custompcbuilder293[/nom]uhmm... yea.... Case on wheels that follow a track.... big woopHow is this even newsworthy? wouldnt the Steam need to be replaced regularly just to get the effect?What about track, do they want us to lay a track around the house so my pc can move itself around?more i think about it more i think this will only attract idiots.the closest to moving chasis that people would want is wheels. not a fucking steam engine. It makes me realy sad that idiots get a job to design such BS, yet there are many people out there who can make 100's if not 1000's of beter chasis that this useles crap cant even compete with.Realy sad.[/citation]
It seems like you cant enjoy things in life. Good luck with that.

G

I tend to look at my monitor when Im using my PC, and I dont want to chase around my chassis when I want to plug a USB cable in, so ill pass on this

[citation][nom]SquirtleSquad[/nom]I tend to look at my monitor when Im using my PC, and I dont want to chase around my chassis when I want to plug a USB cable in, so ill pass on this[/citation]
I have a similar sentiment: Just give me something that looks very minimalistic in simple blacks, greys, or whites. Include a breakout box so that I can have all my FPIO on my desktop instead of hiding behind my 27" monitor, or on the floor where most people keep their cases.

Still, if I was a kid and my dad gave me a 'toy' train like that I would hardly complain :D

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]rantoc[/nom]I would not want a chassis that weights 41 700 tons![/citation]

It wouldn't be so bad if you had a server room for it. Clearly, only water cooling would be appropriate.

spookie

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
[citation][nom]elcentral[/nom]but if you can get a powerfull enought psu to power at 1.21 gigawatts stream line the track to breake the 90mph mark you can send it to yourself 10 years in the past and get a epik pc.[/citation]

Haha love your comment!! (it only needs to reach 88mph)

Status
Not open for further replies.