Lian Li's Looks-Like-a-Spider Case Goes on Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
This thing is too ugly. Lian Li makes some weird stuff. I remember getting the fish tank panel from them years back. This is taking it too far. It looks cheap and almost agricultural. Antec did a better job with their Skeleton. This thing is too ugly.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]matt314[/nom]Why is it mini-itx??[/citation]

I imagine to keep you from possibly putting anything 'in' the case that could need real cooling.

I'd have to agree, it looks as though Lian-Li put the most minimal effort possible into producing this dubious case. What exactly is the market for this? Someone who wants to put their htpc in an ugly erector set thingy?
Bravo

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
Lian Li makes good quality cases, used them for my last 3 builds. The windowless all aluminium black mid tower design is my choice. Most all of them are getting full 5 eggs at newegg.com

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]TA152H[/nom]This thing is too ugly. Lian Li makes some weird stuff. I remember getting the fish tank panel from them years back. This is taking it too far. It looks cheap and almost agricultural. Antec did a better job with their Skeleton. This thing is too ugly.[/citation]
Actually I was surprised to this come from Lian Li as they usually stick with basic but quality designs.

G

It would be a great computer for a child 5-12+ something different that looks cool. They would just need to keep there hands off ;)

sdm004

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
I'm sorry, but that thing is just retarded. Whatever interest I Might have had in the case died when I watched that video...

Status
Not open for further replies.