Lian Li's T1 Pitstop PC Case Looks Like a Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Just the PC case for Erwin the AI to use (from UserFriendly.Org)

Add a couple of robotic arms & hands to case and Erwin would probably be running around shooting everyone in sight or he'd be up to some other kind of mischief!

G

Apparently they can't count...spiders have 8 legs...looks more like a crab.

tikrjee

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
"In the year 2010, a company attempted to fuse a new type of Atom with a spider, in an attempt to make a faster, stronger one. But something went horribly wrong..."
It looks like a great conversation piece for your next LAN party, but for regular use on an everyday computer, I don't think so. However, as an open test bench... I'll continue using a rack, thanks.

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Just about any kid in shop class could build this themselves.

But ah, is irony lost on you neckbeards? I'm pretty sure they're aware that it's so cheesy.

ta152h

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
It's ugly in an almost agricultural way, it's cheap looking, noisy, and takes up a lot of space, but only takes a small motherboard.

I don't know what they were thinking. I guess this is from the people that made the fish tank case, so anything is possible.

What's next? A hippo?

amdchuck

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2001
@nukemaster You have never seen dust cause a short circuit? Well I guess that completely invalidates the wealth of scientific data that shows that dust, a general term to describe fine particles of varying origin...coal, soil, metals etc., can and will cause a short circuit.

thanks for educating me......

Status
Not open for further replies.