License Server query

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

I have setup a Windows 2003 Standard server. I have 4 members of staff
that work in a satellite office who need terminal server access.

I setup terminal services but I noted when installing the TS license
server that it says you should configure the license server on a
computer other than the one which just installed the terminal server
role.

I only have the one server, how do I proceed with this ?.

Thanks

Mike

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

multipost, answered in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services

--
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

Paul Walker <paulwalker@thestate.co.uk> wrote in