Lightning struck but can't see any physical damage

Apr 2, 2018
I was unaware of the lightning while I was working on my pc and suddenly lightning struck and and the whole electricity of the house went off and so do my pc(as the ups was not working).
I tried starting my pc again but it didn't worked. I took it to a pc shop to check and they said the lightning caused the damage through the ether net port ( yes it was connected ).
I rechecked it at home and I didn't see any damage or any black marks on the motherboard. A few day after it a removed and replaced the processor and and fans started rotating and then went of!

I don't really understand the real problem of my pc!
Do I need to buy a new mobo?

Psu is working normally. I have tested it on another pc
Motherboard : Ecs H81H3M4V LGA 1150

Apr 2, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from awesomeanandu : "Lightning struck but can't see any physical damage"

I was unaware of the lightning while I was working on my pc and suddenly lightning struck and and the whole electricity of the house went off and so do my pc(as the ups was not working).
I tried starting my pc again but it didn't worked. I took it to a pc shop to check and they said the lightning caused the damage through the ether net port ( yes it was connected ).
I rechecked it at home and I didn't see any damage or any black marks on the motherboard. A few day after it a removed and replaced the processor and and fans started rotating and then went of!

I don't really understand the real problem of my pc!
Do I need to buy a new mobo?

Psu is working normally. I have tested it on another pc
Motherboard : Ecs H81H3M4V LGA 1150