Question Lightning Struck House, PC Won't Boot

Jun 30, 2020
A few hours ago our condo complex, or something very near it, got hit by lightning. Now my PC won't boot.

I have a ryzen 3700x CPU, Asus b450f Mobo, a GTX 1080 GPU, and two sticks of gskill ram.

The PC will turn on and everything looks fine, all fans and bells and whistles are running, but it gets stuck in POST with a white and green LED. The user manual tells me that a white LED indicates there's a problem with VGA, but online I've seen people claiming that they had a white LED and it was a ram issue.

I tried pulling my GPU out and using my mobo's displayport out, that didn't solve the issue. From what I've found my CPU doesn't have integrated graphics so that was a useless test.

So at this point I'm thinking my GPU is fried despite the fans and LEDs on it seeming fine. Problem is I'm not very versed in diagnosing hardware issues, and I don't have another gpu to test with, so I'd love to get a second opinion from you guys.

USAFRet

Titan
Sounds like the GPU, but sometimes things are weird due to a lightning strike.

Last week I got hit by a lightning strike as well.
Ethernet port in my main PC
Ethernet port in my printer
2x HDMI ports in the Denon AV Receiver. One of which did not manifest until the next day.

Jun 30, 2020
I just wish I could test the PC without the GPU to make sure that's what it is. It's killing me that all of the LEDs and fans are running normally on it, yet the onboard LEDs indicate that it's faulty.