[SOLVED] Lights on the voltage regulator

Feb 2, 2020
Greetings friends

The voltage regulator I have (NO UPS), only regulator. It has 3 lights Green (Normal) AVR (yellow) RED (Overload)

The question is that the green and yellow light is always on at the same time. The thing comes when I run a strees test or I am playing the yellow light goes out and turns on, and if I make a small OC to the graphics card the yellow light goes wild and turns on and off.

What is happening?

Can this burn my motherboard or any component?

I live in Venezuela and the electric power is very bad with highs and lows, that's why I use the regulator

Post data: Yesterday, nothing like that happened. It happens when the graphics card exceeds 90% usage.

Solution
If I had to guess that sounds normal. An automatic voltage regulator is expected to kick in as needed which would be likely when you are running stress tests, playing games and overclocking. So you will see the yellow light flashing to show it is doing its job. information

You should consult the user manual for the AVR as it will have a full description for the operation of each light. Red (Overload) is the one I would guess to watch out for.

zx128k

Reputable
If I had to guess that sounds normal. An automatic voltage regulator is expected to kick in as needed which would be likely when you are running stress tests, playing games and overclocking. So you will see the yellow light flashing to show it is doing its job. information

You should consult the user manual for the AVR as it will have a full description for the operation of each light. Red (Overload) is the one I would guess to watch out for.

Reactions: MAAC26
Solution