[SOLVED] Lightweight and Good Sounding Heaphones

Bannable

Honorable
Jun 13, 2017
I currently own a pair of Bose Soundlink II's but the problem I have is they are starting to break and even when they were new, they did not have the best directional hearing. I am trying to find a pair of headphones that are similar to these in a couple of ways: Lightweight (These are around 7 oz), similar cushion type, light clamping force, and very easy to bend because I often put one earphone slightly behind my ear so I can hear what is around me. I know open back headphones solve this problem, but apparently it makes it more difficult to hear things like foot steps because of the bass loss. If someone could help me find something like this, I would appreciate it!

Solution
Those wireless options are not particularly good for gaming due to their input lag, it’s really high.

Oh, I did not know he needed them for gaming. If he wants a decent looking, is okay with non-RGB pair of wireless headphones for both gaming and daily use, I recommend the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless. I use these myself and they are pretty inexpensive, in addition to being very comfortable and have a good sound quality.
D

Deleted member 217926

If you mean for gaming too much bass is worse as it overwhelms the sound of footsteps. And open back almost always have a larger soundstage. Budget? Source?

Those wireless options are not particularly good for gaming due to their input lag, it’s really high.

Oh, I did not know he needed them for gaming. If he wants a decent looking, is okay with non-RGB pair of wireless headphones for both gaming and daily use, I recommend the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless. I use these myself and they are pretty inexpensive, in addition to being very comfortable and have a good sound quality.

Solution
Actually good point, I assumed he meant gaming because he said ‘directional hearing’ so was thinking virtual surround sound for gaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArchitSahu