lil bit of help here

fingamerboys99

Prominent
Sep 10, 2017
i need a motherboard that is micro ATX and i can use a GT 730, DDR3 or 4 ram and i need a power supply that will work with that

Solution
DDR3 was the old system ram, DDR4 is the new system ram. So for the most part you'd be needing one particular type, not choosing between them. The CPU you will use determines which motherboards you can choose from, the motherboard you choose will determine which memory you can use. The 730 will work on anything made in the last 10 years or so. The power supply you get will be determined mostly by the needs of the CPU combined with the 730. The 730 does not require much power so you could most likely choose anything from 300W-450W in power supplies.
DDR3 was the old system ram, DDR4 is the new system ram. So for the most part you'd be needing one particular type, not choosing between them. The CPU you will use determines which motherboards you can choose from, the motherboard you choose will determine which memory you can use. The 730 will work on anything made in the last 10 years or so. The power supply you get will be determined mostly by the needs of the CPU combined with the 730. The 730 does not require much power so you could most likely choose anything from 300W-450W in power supplies.

Solution