News Limited Edition Asus Gundam RTX GPUs Sold in Mining Rigs by Retailer

mrv_co

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2016
All hail Emperorer Xi as he cleanses the world of crypto miners making PC and console gaming affordable again! LOL, we will see.

VforV

Respectable
BANNED
Oct 9, 2019
Anyway good riddance. Miners may prepare to becoming an dying species. And take scalpers together with them.
Not if they find the new coin to mine after ETH goes down...

It's enough for one of the secondary ones to get traction, PR, some tweets from influencers and we can have birth of the next "ETH" and it's starting all over...

Yes, crypto is this volatile and versatile at the same time, because is more about perception than anything.

ConfusedCounsel

Prominent
Jun 10, 2021
Sad. My daughter is working hard babysitting to earn money to build Asus Gundam rig. She just got an Asus Gundam Motherboard. What a lesson!! Work hard, do your best, and watch your dreams get killed by bots and greed. @asus. My daughter wears her ROG merch with pride and fan girls buy your products. Reward her loyalty and that of your other customers by banning this merchant. Unless , Asus, you don't care about your customer, good will and brand image.

d0x360

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2016
Its likely the ban was done to protect the the state run mining operations.

Actually it's been done because of crypto being used to convert Chinese RNB which is worthless everywhere but China because no bank outside of china will convert it to another currency and even in china they limit the amount per month to something like $10k.

There are Chinese millionaire's and billionaire's (all party members) trying to move massive amounts of money out of china and Xi doesn't like it.

It has nothing to do with China's own coin because as the creators of the coin only they can make new coins and mining with GPU's isn't how they create them.

Reactions: Krotow