Not open for further replies.

Gryphyn

Distinguished
May 18, 2006
Hi, I'm Mac.
And I'm a PC.
Mac, why do you cost so frigging much?
You wouldn't understand PC.
...I don't understand, that's why I'm asking.
Well you see, PC, I am made of a precious metal and have lots of these sparkling gemstones all over the place.
...But none of that does anything at all. You're asking people to pay money for a useless addition to your product.
Well of course I am. See, I told you you wouldn't understand.

I always believed MAC's have the best designs and whenever there would be a limited edition, its got to be in platinum.. Not to sure about the diamonds though.. But it really adds up to the alredy brilliant looks..

arson94

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
wow, lol i clicked the wrong quote. I laughed to the one below, obviously...

[citation][nom]HalJordan[/nom]$207,900? Why is Apple cutting the price of its MacBook?[/citation]

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]tipoo[/nom]At least diamonds and platinum won't be obsolete in two years.[/citation]

Lol, that wont even have enough precious metals and diamonds in it to cover half the price.

You could just buy a few gold bars, and sit your laptop on top of them. I think that makes more of a statement than this does.

If i saw someone with that I'd assume it was just a tacky fake and that they had no class.

wintermint

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
Gamers don't want diamonds on their babies! We want sexy hardware that can bring the most out of our games. We can make a godly PC for less than 1/10* of that macbook price. whoops :D

edilee

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
This is like the 3rd story in 2 weeks of hardware coated in gems and exotic metals...that person could have purchased the normal version and donated the rest to a charity of any kind and it would have not been such a blatent waste of $$.

The thing will still be outdated in a couple years and anyone that finds your purchase awesome is just as much an idiot as the person that bought it for 200k

steddy

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2010

1/4? more like 1/10. :lol:

joex444

Distinguished
Damn, this is a steal compared to that guy's HDTVs. 1 million pounds (go figure, you take a 55" screen then coat it in 19kgs of gold.)

[That's $1.49M US, and 42lbs of gold.]

JeBuSBrian

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]tipoo[/nom]At least diamonds and platinum won't be obsolete in two years.[/citation]
Unlike any Mac, which is obsolete 3 years before it hits store shelves.

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
[citation][nom]wintermint[/nom]Gamers don't want diamonds on their babies! We want sexy hardware that can bring the most out of our games. We can make a godly PC for less than 1/4 of that macbook price.[/citation]
... we can make a godly PC network (lan) node consisting of about 15 godly computers and one super high bandwidth switch from CISCO for less than 1/4 of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.